Latest job vacancies at ImpactHER Africa
ImpactHER is an impact-driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
Jobs at ImpactHER Africa Recruitment
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Strategist who will bring energy and expertise to our operations.
- In this role, you will contribute to the financial management of the organization and its clients by supporting in the following areas: Financial process efficiency, project analysis, budget preparation, financial reporting.
- You will be required to gather and analyse company data, forecast revenues, expenditures, profit margins and also create reports for upper management, board members and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the finance team.
- Assign and review deliverables and reports.
- Work closely with executive management and other departments to ensure that the department and organisational goals are achieved.
- Mentor and train female entrepreneurs in the ImpactHER network / community.
- Contribute to the organisation’s strategy development and implementation.
- Assist HR with screening and interviewing potential hires for the finance team.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with finance partners, existing and potential clients.
- Evaluate investment opportunities for their risks and possible returns, driven by detailed financial analysis as required.
- Responsible for carrying out due diligence process when evaluating new investments.
- Effective tracking of financial obligations to partners and detailed monitoring of budgets to assure compliance with the company’s terms and conditions.
- Preparation of transaction documents such as pitch books, investor presentation and information memorandum as required.
- Performing in-depth valuation analysis and building of detailed 3-statement financial model.
- Liaise with clients and assist to source for finance equity and debt capital from Banks, High Net-worth Individuals Developmental Finance Institutions, and other funding sources.
- Support the programme staff to understand individual income streams and the budget process, providing detailed analysis and evaluation to designated program managers through monthly/quarterly review meetings.
Required Experience / Skills
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Finance, or Economics.
- 4+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Strategic Finance, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Deal Advisory or Investment banking.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of valuation methodologies.
- Strong financial modelling, attention to detail.
- Full understanding of financial statements.
- Experience preparing detailed financial models and company business valuations.
- In depth experience forecasting Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, and Profit and Loss Statements, including the linking of all 3 statements in one dynamic model.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective management and prioritization of multiple projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and new challenges.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, discretion, and good judgment.
- Proven managerial experience is required.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Grant Writer at Impact HER Africa
- We are looking for a Grant Writer to join our team and lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year.
- A grant writer’s responsibilities include researching grant opportunities, writing compelling grant proposals to acquire funding and working with our leadership team to ensure we have enough capital each year.
- Writing program funding proposals and grants to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services to beneficiaries.
- Conducting research based on new concepts the organization is working on
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Collaborating with the human resources lead to ensure goals are met in areas including quality of work, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Writing accurate and timely program reports based on stakeholders’ expectations throughout its life cycle
- Meeting with stakeholders for ease of communication and transparency regarding projects and decisions on services.
- Carrying out other related tasks assigned by the management
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong PowerPoint and design skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects accurately and critically as well as strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written mediums
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.