Job Title: Import / Export Specialist | Location: Lagos | Seven-Up Bottling Company
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- We are looking to hire an import specialist to join our Supply Chain team.
- Analyse import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard.
- Responsible for analysingcustoms duty exemptions and free trade agreements where nessasary to reduce cost of imports and exports.
- Accountable for performance factors related to shipping guidelines in the country.
- Interface with Nigerian Customs brokers, clearing and forwarding agents on compliance issues and continuous process improvement.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a Clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
- Must have operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for both import and export.
- Must have appropriate Knowledge of Inspection agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must have knowledge of the Customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Import / Export Specialist” as subject of the email.