Title: In – House Client Service Associate | Location: Lagos | 3101 Media Limited
Start Date: Immediate.
Working Hours: Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
3101 Media Limited, a media and public relations company, in the business of providing media, branding and public relations services in Nigeria.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
The Ideal Candidate
- 3101 Media Limited is looking to hire a dependable Client Service Associate who is excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth and success of our business.
- He/she must be able to develop the best possible strategies for clients’ businesses that will increase sales while providing a positive experience for all clients. Must be accountable for all aspects of the delivery of work to clients and support 3101 media with administrative and financial needs.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to liaise with clients and provide outstanding services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
- Analyze, address client’s inquiries or concerns and work with the team to provide results in a timely fashion.
- Develop processes for improvement to meet or exceed client’s needs.
- Ability to coordinate and document client’s information flow accurately and forward information to interested parties on time.
- Ability to present approved plans to management and clients.
- Maintain a database of clients’ information for record-keeping, organize, scan, and maintain all paper/electronic client files.
- Organize regular client meetings and ensure necessary parties are on the call.
- Ability to determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
- Strengthen agency and client relationship.
- Create strategic partnerships for clients.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within existing clients to maximise account growth.
- Generate weekly client service reports for management.
- Notify clients on what their competitors are doing in the market and stay up-to-date with all information related to the client’s products and services.
- Develop key objectives and manage all assigned projects/tasks to achieve key objectives of every plan in a timely manner.
- Continually evaluate day-to-day activities for process improvement opportunities.
- May be asked to perform production implementations and solve production issues.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients.
- Assist in setting & managing client expectations for completion of work.
- Volunteers willing to assist others, or assist as requested, based upon workload.
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- 2- 3+ years of Client Service experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong account management handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Extensive knowledge of the FMCG Industry.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to clients and team members.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications – including word, excel, PowerPoint, communicator, and outlook.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with clients and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Time management skills.
- Interest in keeping up with new technologies and trends.
- Mathematical ability.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
Tuesday, 6th – Friday, 9th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of the email.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »