Job Title: Inbound Sales and Customer Service Associate | Edge Recruiter Nigeria | Job Location: Lagos
Our client is an end-end digital platform reputable in connecting brands and individuals to bloggers, news websites, publishers and social influencers (micro-bloggers). They seek to attract an experienced Inbound Sales & Customer Service Associate.
The specific responsibilities of the ISCSA position include:
- Manage high volume of phone calls and live chats providing a response to all while maintaining high quality of services and performance standards.
- Assist customers with all knowledge on products and services and assistance during the signup process.
- Schedule all customer appointments according to procedures and document all customer interactions.
- Ensure retention of the customers and minimize customer churn
- Review customer requests, complaints and concerns to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Optimize existing customer success processes within the company and actively enhance all customer success initiatives
- Schedule product demonstrations for customers and improve customer onboarding processes
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Build lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately. Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Manage and overcome objections for subscribers’ cancellation and suspend requests to assist in reducing churn
- Perform all follow up for all inbound calls.
- Respond to inbound leads generated through our website and strategic marketing efforts.
- Influence an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefit and value
Ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven working experience in client service, sales & account management (4+ years)
- Ability to persuasively ask for a sale and possess the drive and focus to meet specific goals
- Passionate about the firm.
- Curious; eager to learn and open to trying new things
- Flexible, adaptable and open: able to juggle multiple projects at once and unphased by change whenever it happens (because in this environment things can and do often shift very quickly!)
- Hunger for an exciting opportunity; ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in!
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You have a proven track record for hitting sales targets
- Strong in oral and written communication in English
- Good listening skills
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive company-matched pension contributions and private health insurance.
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Wardrobe Allowance
- Study Allowance
- Paid Leave Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Apple Macbook Laptop
- Vacation policy
- Immense growth opportunity
We’re based in Lagos, Dubai and the US, but this is a remote opportunity. We have team members all over!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply