Indicina Technologies Recruitment for Customer Success Associate
Job Title: Customer Success Associate | Indicina Technologies | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be the voice and face of Indicina to all our merchants. You will be responsible for managing a long-term relationship to drive product adoption and retention. This is a highly cross-functional role.
- You will work closely with teams, ensuring that each team is well- aligned with Indicina’s promises.
- You will offer timely support to Indicina’s merchants and provide the best loan management experience to merchants and their end consumers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the handover process from the Sales team and champion the client lifecycle stages end to end.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for all Indicina’s merchants.
- Manage sets of Client portfolios and accounts.
- Review BRDs and communicate delivery timelines to the merchants
- Document information on the Knowledge Portal as well as interaction & queries on CRMs
- Escalate bugs and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Familiarity with tech tools is an added advantage (Jira, Pipedrive)
- Be the internal voice of Indicina’s merchants.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 1-3 years of experience working in an Account Management role (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success).
- Have worked in a SaaS, Payment or Banking Industry.
- Are a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Are calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries.
- Are a self-starter, a problem solver, open-minded and understand what service-leadership entails.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast-growing start-up
- Annual training allowance
- Macbook + Internet Allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online