Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Job Recruitment [1 new position]
Latest jobs vacancies at Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is a group company of Indorama Corporation, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America.
IEFCL is one amongst the ambitious green field projects of Indorama in Nigeria and is the world’s largest single train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
Title: Diploma Engineer Internship Program
Job Code: 06
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 18 months
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- Eligibility: National Diploma / Equivalent from Federal Polytechnics and Technical Education Institutes
- Disciplines: Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Petroleum & Petrochemical.
- Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 & 2021 shall be preferred.
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for training.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and vacancy in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for certificate upon completion of internship program.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
- The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport for commuting between the place of stay & factory and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online