Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) | Title: Graduate Engineer Internship Program | Code: 05
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 12 months
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is a group company of Indorama Corporation, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America.
IEFCL is one amongst the ambitious greenfield projects of Indorama in Nigeria and is the world’s largest single-train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- Eligibility: First Degree / HND Engineers from recognized Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Disciplines: Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Petroleum & Petrochemical.
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for internship.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and availability of vacancy in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for certificate upon completion of internship program.
- Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
- The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply