Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems and other IT devices within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the organization
- Develop IT policy to guide the use of IT facilities in the organization.
- Develop a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the company operations, helping the operations and accounts department with resolution of IT issues
- Implement a VPN platform
- Handle online Price updates for the organization.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compile and submit IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintain a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration, user and group account management as well as application reports modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Perform other duties as required
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems. Experience in Oodo ERP is an advantage
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.