Infratel Africa Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria – Lagos
Infratel Africa is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. The company has steadily grown over the past years from a basic telecommunications infrastructure provider to a key player in the provision of RAN, backhaul and power as a service across Africa. Infratel provides services to a significant number of MNOs, government and telecommunication companies. The Company leverages its strategic alliances with key technical partners in the industry to deliver value to its clients
Our mission is to transform and significantly improve the quality of life by providing technology-driven solutions for the communication challenges faced in everyday lives in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa
Graduate Trainees Cost Control & Procurement | Infratel Africa | Location: Lagos
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials/labour needed for the projects.
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- measure and value the work done on site/Account for percentage of completion.
- Follow-up on payment to contractors and subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- select and/or source construction materials.
- Monitor project logistics
- Monitor general procurements of the company.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- BSc/BTech/ HND graduates in Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering – Cost control & Procurement and accounting or any other finance related course – finance.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th July 2021.
Method of Application
Please send your softcopy resume to [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the email.