Latest Inland Containers Recruitment September, 2021
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port operations, bonded terminal operations, logistics, freight forwarding and shipping. Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Manager | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of company’s financial transactions and effective management of the company’s financial resources
- Initiates and develops annual plans and budgets for the unit that would support the achievement of the corporate strategy.
- Implements a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Develops, updates and implements financial and accounting policies, procedure and strategies across the company and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Identifies and sets up adequate controls to facilitate seamless payment system and ensures all financial transactions are accurately captured and reported.
- Coordinates the preparation of annual budgets and corporate plans across the company.
- Advises executive management on changes in financial regulations, legislation, government tariffs as well as changes in competition and market trends.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies / contacts e.g. regulatory organisations auditors, solicitors, banks etc. and responds to relevant requests from financial institutions and relevant government agencies
- Manages the Organization’s treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing and application of funds.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 8 – 12 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.