Job Title: Insurance Analyst | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Cordros Asset Management Limited | Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent
Cordros Asset Management Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cordros Capital Limited licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission as a fund/portfolio management company. Cordros Asset Management is committed to creating value for its diverse clientele base and ensuring their investment objectives are achieved within the agreed parameters. Cordros Asset Management Limited understands the portfolio structure that should be adopted and the role of the asset manager in achieving the investor’s overall investment objectives.
- The role holder will be responsible in assisting the technical team with the day to day operations in the unit by reviewing/ conducting assessment on different insurance policies to determine the associated risks involved for both the insurance company and the policyholder.
- He/ she must know and understand the operations in the insurance business industry in Nigeria.
- Entails reviewing of insurance applications to ensure that all necessary information required for processing a policy is provided and complete.
- Reviewing claims to ensure they are legitimate via their findings and also provide recommendations on payments to minimize losses.
- responsible for undertaking a thorough investigation to review the details surrounding a claim.
- Assisting the operations within the business by generating contract note and debit notes as at when needed
- Developing and maintaining relations internally and also partner effectively with all cross-functional teams
- Supporting new product development and assist with budgeting process of insurance
- Contributing to the business growth by assisting with development and research
- Contributing to marketing and sales efforts by providing information needed for proposals
- Ensuring to deliver all projects attain or exceed customer expectations
- Review supplier contract and other relevant insurance certificates
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science disciplines. Possession of MSc, MBA and relevant professional qualifications such as CIIN and other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- The individual must possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of both the technical and fundamentals/ regulations in the Nigeria insurance industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent business acumen
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Confident negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply