Job Title: Interior Design Architect (Entry level) | Owens and Xley Consults | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Interior Design store in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently recruiting.
- Maintain the retail store, keeping it up to date with the newest fabrics and trims and making sure to keep it well organized
- Develop colour schemes and analyse customers’ needs to ensure design fulfillment.
- Advise customer on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout, and utilization of the furniture and accessories based on their needs and requests.
- Maintain valuable relationships with customers by exceeding expectations which should advance to referrals and repeat business.
- Manage sales process from initial meeting, product selection, ordering, and delivery, to client satisfaction
- Expand interior design clientele utilizing in-house and outside contacts and resources
- Network and maintain good relationships with high end/luxury product vendors.
- Provided excellent sales and customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in related degree required.
- 0 – 1 year of relevant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal, written, and visual communication
- Collaboration / Teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Problem – solving
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.