RA Trading and Investment
Job Title: Interior Designer / Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for passionate individuals that love building long-term, meaningful relationships with their customers.
- This position is to become a one-on-one sales consultant for your client and assist them in their Furniture purchase and interior Design needs.
- Designing the display elements, and overseeing the final creation of the visual merchandising display.
- Retail sales and consulting with customers
- Identify wants/needs of customers
- Follow up with customers via email or phone and schedule follow-up consultations
- In-home visits to measure and design
- Long periods of time on your feet, walking through the showroom
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Stays current on interior design trends in their local market and on a national level.
- Responsible for attending to customers from the beginning of the sales to the delivery of the products
- Perform other assigned duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in sales/ related field
- Ability to Multitask
- Critical Thinking
- Marketing and Negotiation Skills
- Customer and Personnel Service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.