Job Title: Intern (Industrial Engineering) | Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) | Location: Nigeria
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Processing of business tasks
- Process management
- Support in the area of organization and purchasing
- Duration of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- Industrial engineering studies from the 4th semester)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Would you like to set standards with us and become part of our successful team? Then send us your application right here!
- We look forward to getting to know you!