Job Title: Intern – IT Support (NYSC)
Job ID: FM309
Job type: Contract
The day-to-day responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the below:
- Ensuring that all malfunctioning equipment is inspected and repaired in a timely manner;
- Providing day-to-day support for end-user requests related to hardware, software, and other systems.
- Providing support for Executive Staff, and having flexible hours to accommodate executive staff as needed.
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in performing hardware (switches, Routers, printers, laptops, Screens etc)
- Software (Microsoft Office, Xcally, Anydesk, Slack etc) installation procedures
- Perform software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
Training and Documentation:
- Provide support in setting up end-user training activities.
- Provide users with ongoing assistance in their information technology problems.
- Handle IT-related documentation and make sure that all IT supplies are available.
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management.
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance.
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals
- Take 1st level user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Connectivity checks/ Physical checks
- Basic system Configuration settings
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software further
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include after hours and weekend support.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills & customer-service skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Compensation available.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online