Ladkem Eye Hospital is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception.
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of Ophthalmology and Optometry, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s) listed below viz: Premier Medicaid International, Axa-Mansard HMO, Hygeia Health Maintenance Organization, Clearline International Limited, Ives Healthcare, Marina Medical Service Limited, Wellness HMO, Total Health Trust, Novo Health, Avon Health Care Services, Anchor HMO, Rodings HMO, Leadway Assurance, Bastion Health, Avon Medical Services, Mayriamville Medical Centre and Havana Specialist Hospital.
Ladkem Eye Hospital
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry Degree from a reputable institution
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit physical copies of their Application Letters, detailed Resume, copy of Credentials and valid National Identity Card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit in Person to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital, 35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
- The resume must contain relevant information such as date of birth, marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.