Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Ref Id: sfh-17356
Job Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor Manager must be self-driven individual who will be responsible for conducting audits of the organization, preparing audit reports and highlighting issues relating to internal controls & risk management.
- The Internal Audit Manager must possess in-depth knowledge and capabilities to be able to execute audit assignments whilst using a systematic approach to examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of organisation’s risk management processes, internal control systems and recommend corrective actions, improve efficiency and reduce operational costs where possible.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review of financial activities of Sub-recipients and Sub-contractors to ensure compliance to contract terms, donor rules and regulations.
- Audit of SFH field offices to ensure compliance to policies and complete documentation relating to Project donors.
- Conduct semi-annual review of SFH Head Office project operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures of SFH and donor rules on financial reporting, procurement, payroll, etc.
- Assist in supervising/reviewing Officers deliverables to ensure they meet stated standards.
- To serve as an observer during mid-year and annual stock count and fixed asset count for assigned Projects.
- Assess internal control systems in place and make recommendations.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must possess the ACA qualification.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in NGO Audit or Compliance related experience with progressively increasing responsibility in supervising and leading audit jobs and making reasonable recommendations to Management.
- Possession of CISA qualification will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Analytical Skills and IT audit knowledge.
- Knowledge of Risk-based, Agile Audit and financial audit and controls.
- Knowledge of Risk Management, IT audit, investigation, audit analytical tool and ERP.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities (frauds, IIA standards etc).
- Good team spirit, goal oriented and target focused.
- Good command of English language communication and presentation skills.
- Good initiative, analytical thinking and strategic focus.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.