Job Title: Internal Audit Officer | Hazon Holdings | Location: Lagos
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- Audit inbound invoices against signed contracts, order forms, and internal monitoring tools to verify that all charges are valid.
- Work closely with internal teams to confirm both regular and ‘on demand’ orders have been properly authorized and delivered by suppliers
- Daily reconcile orders to sales and actual bank & cash collections
- Work with vendors to resolve any billing questions, issues or disputes
- Review accounts payable operations, invoicing procedures, payment terms and accounting techniques used for entries
- Review transactions entry and conduct audit trails to financial statements
- Conduct spot and regular stock audits.
- Education: HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- Professional Qualification: Just Qualified Student member of ICAN or ACCA or Professional Level Student.
- Experience: Must have 1 – 3 years of accounting / auditing experience, preferably in an Audit firm,Retail and Distribution.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Self starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion, to work as an individual contributor, and to contribute as part of a larger team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email