Job Title: Internal Audit Officer | Location: Lagos | JKLC Professional Services
JKLC Professional Services – Our client, a Trade Partner with a major TELCO in the telecommunications sector.
- Reports to the Audit Manager
- Audit inbound invoices against signed contracts, order forms, and internal monitoring tools to verify that all charges are valid.
- Work closely with internal teams to confirm both regular and ‘on demand’ orders have been properly authorized and delivered by suppliers
- Daily reconcile orders to sales and actual bank & cash collections
- Work with vendors to resolve any billing questions, issues or disputes
- Review accounts payable operations, invoicing procedures, payment terms and accounting techniques used for entries
- Review transactions entry and conduct audit trails to financial statements
- Conduct spot and regular stock audits.
- Education: HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or Business Management
- Professional Qualification: Student member of ICAN or ANAN preferred.
- Experience: Must have 1 – 3 years of accounting / auditing experience, preferably in telecoms / IT environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Self starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion, to work as an individual contributor, and to contribute as part of a larger team.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.