Job Title: Internal Audit Officer | The Concept Group | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
- To provide quality audit services by evaluating the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the systems of control within the branch, to add value and optimize our operations through a systematic and disciplined approach to maximizing the effectiveness of our risk management, control, and governance processes in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure Pre-audit quality assurance check of Risk Asset transaction off-line and online for completeness before disbursement.
- Verification and review of interest payout, computation of rates in liquidations and termination of invested funds. Verification of expenditures, source documents and ensuring proper approval and authorization from designated officers.
- Effective monitoring, verification and authorization of supplies and all budget approval memos.
- Post-transaction review of all RFS Risk Asset transactions (finance Leases both corporate and consumer Leases,personal loans, Business support loans.
- Verification of all payments and disbursement vouchers on RFS bank platform
- Quarterly report on the performance status of all consummated Risk assets and report on any system inadequacy
- Timely report on non-compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements in the branch
- Quarterly Branch report on Facility management, Audit review of processes and procedures of various departments and units in the branch.
- Audit review of all accounting processes and procedure Receipt and payments, petty cash system, bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of timely internal control report for the branch.
- Preparation of timely report on post Audit review of processes and procedures of all Treasury customers with investment in the branch.
- Any other task that may be delegated to you by your supervisor
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. Accounting
- Professional qualification of ACA/ACCA
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply