Job Title: Internal Auditor | Ama-Zuma Group | Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Auditor is expected to Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain andanalyseand evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Ensure physical control of assets.
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation.
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds.
- Develop and update internal audit manual.
Qualifications / Job competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task and work under presure.
- Good planning and stress management skills.
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively.
- Must be a Chartared Accountant.
- Must have ICAN Qualification.
- Proficiency in microsoft office skills(microsoft office word excel power point,outlook Accounting software package Sage, Evolution,
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “INTERNAL AUDITOR” as the subject of the mail.