Job Title: Internal Control Assistant | Taghini Foods | Location: Ibadan, Oyo | Employment Type: Full-time
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Programme and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the program
- Collaborative with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Provides report on daily basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Works with the Human Resources Department, Accounts, Sales and Farm Operations to develop an effective compliance training programme, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers and more.
Education & Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.