An Energy Servicing Company | Job Title: Internal Control Manager |Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Areas of Responsibility
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimised with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing MATCHESFASHION policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills. Detail-oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Member of Nigeria Audit Society
- ICAN is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.