Title: Internal Control Manager | Location: Lagos | Fan Milk
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
- We are looking to hire an Internal Control Manager to join our Finance Team. The Internal Control Manager will deploy group guidelines and methodology on internal control in the CBU.
- Assess accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in the business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Internal Control
- A degree in Finance or any related course
- Pay attention to details with good numeric skills
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to influence others.
- Skilled in Data management, Technology and Process design
- Project & Change Management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply