Title: Internal Control Supervisor Location: Nigeria Guaranty Trust Bank
Job Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Regional Coordinator, Internal Control
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Purpose of the Job
- To provide assurance to management on the adequacy of controls and adherence to documented policies and procedures.
- Review of transaction processing by branches
- Routine monitoring reviews
- Conduct audit (spot check) on branches
- Fraud investigation
- Liaise with external parties (regulatory & law enforcement agencies)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ACA, ACCA or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years work experience (in Internal Audit /Internal Control is an added advantage)
- Audit and investigative skills
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statues
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply