Title: Internal Controller | Location: Lagos | Lawebod Microfinance Bank
Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Board /or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all company documents including (but not limited to) cheques, offer letters, client documents etc.
- Ensure an independent verification of all prospective customers’ claims regarding financial solvency, physical location/address.
- Ensure that all sign-on protocols by staff are observed on all systems and prevent breach of all company hardware systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.