Job Title: Internal Security Officer (Females only) | Hubmart Stores Limited | Locations: Victoria Island, Ikeja, and Omole – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitor surveillance equipment; inspect building/equipments, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; inform violators of policy and procedures; restrain trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensure all systems, process & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Ensure Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clear traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets, camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 1 year work experience.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All interested applicants must be Female.