Job Title: Patrol Officer | Location: Lagos | International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS)
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
- Duties involved with this job include monitoring security equipment, supervising other security staff, like the security guards, assembling, documenting abnormal occurrences on a job site, and training of security teams.
Here is a list of common duties/tasks, and responsibilities contained in the job description of a security supervisor:
- Write and submit security reports
- Provide security
- Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction
- Monitor staff by patrolling with them
- Assign work areas for officers to patrol
- Protect the people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
- Respond to alarms and distress calls
- Ensure all security systems, like the burglar alarms and CCTV are working properly
- Must be able to ride motorcycle
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response
- Must be able to work with speed
- Must have previous experience as a police officer, military police officer or security guard
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have no criminal record
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.