Latest Interra Networks Vacancies and Careers October, 2021
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
Job Title: Call Center Agent – Hausa | Interra Networks Limited | Location: Abuja | Employment Type: NYSC
Interested candidates Must:
- Have a good understanding of the English and Hausa languages.
- Have accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information.
- Accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc / HND qualification.
- 0 years experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply