Intersect Consortium Job for Audit Officer
Job Title: Audit Officer | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time | Intersect Consortium
- Accompany purchasers for bulk food and store items purchases to provide assurance on integrity of the process and carry out periodic market surveys (as often as required)
- Audit of payment vouchers (monthly)
- Audit of food inventory (bi-monthly) including surprise checks
- Audit of store( items) inventory (monthly) including surprise checks
- Audit of medication inventory (monthly)
- Warehouse Inventory count (bi-annually)
- Audit of statutory declarations and payroll remittances (monthly)
- Confirmation of local and foreign medication supplied with Pharmacist Manager (as often as required)
- Participate in quarterly or end of year inventory count of medication at central store, and assets at treatment centers
- Spot check that logbooks are maintained
- Other assignments.
- The Audit Officer (Assistant) will be supervised by the Internal Audit Executive.
Educational and Experience Specification
- B.Sc or HND in accountancy (compulsory)
- Should have passed the foundations level of ICAN exam or ACCA applied skills exams (compulsory)
- At least 3 years experience in accounting compulsory)
- At least 1 year in internal audit (preferred)
- Experience in an audit/accounting firm (preferred).
- Should reside in Abuja where the job is located
- Takes initiative to learn skills relevant to the job and improve quality of work done
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Does not require too much supervision
- Acts in an ethical manner and can keep confidential information
- Can work in a very fast-paced environment and respects deadlines
- Can use MS-Word and Excel
- Good in written and spoken English
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Form / Pre-interview Questions
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Functional Phone no(s)
- Functional Email
- Attach proof of B.Sc. degree or HND in accountancy
- Attach proof of NSYC completion or exemption
- Attach evidence of professional qualification with ACCA / ICAN or result of last exam passed as at 31 Dec 21
- Attach 2-page CV with beginning and end dates for each job
- Indicate your monthly gross salary expectation (salary before statutory deductions)
- State your reason for wanting to leave your current employer?
- Indicate your notice period.