Title: Information Security Engineer, User Admin | Location: Lagos | type: Permanent Department: Risk Management Group | Interswitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- To administer logical access for users across Interswitch systems and business applications and support with cryptographic keys implementation projects.
- To execute governance strategy with reference to information security and IT risk management programme.
- To review reports, consolidate information and produce information security and user admin processes and procedures.
- To administer users’ logical access on systems and business application in line with policy and access control matrix.
- To report progress to Information Lead, Security Governance and Strategy and provide support in reducing vulnerabilities.
- Administer users logical access on systems and business application in line with provisions of the policy and access control matrix
- Support the deployment and administration of token / 2 factor authentication services within the organization
- Support day to day operations of access management (creation, modification, deletion etc.
- Coordinate the support and maintenance of secure user account and access administration processes in accordance with information security policies and procedure
- Periodic review of user login activities for inactive or unused user profiles for deactivation
- Provide input for security awareness based on identified risk in user management activities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of access management systems in the Information security industry
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Team lead, Information Security Governance & Strategy.
- Manage cryptography key management operations to support various projects and 3rd party integrations.
Social Engineering Test:
- Administer social engineering tests, collate and analyze results and prepare reports for management.
Physical Access Control:
- Administer users physical access to business areas.
- First Degree in a numerate discipline – Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Information Security, Financial or Payment industries
- Proficiency with Active Directory Users and Computers
- Architecting and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, particularly Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OpenID or OAuth protocol
- Proficient knowlegde of SQL database(DML ,DDL activities)
- Proficient knowledge of core IT (Infrastructure, Applications)
- Knowledge of Postilion and Postcard
- Proficient knowledge of security methods, processes and tools
- Proficient knowledge of key generation/Import/Export ceremony
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Sound understanding of Cryptography and its application in electronic channels
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Sound conflict management skills
- Good administrative and managerial ability
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply