Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Inventory and Warehouse Manager
- Manage the intake, consumption, replenishment, optimization, obsolescence and disposition of company inventory and project materials.
- Supports projects clients with review of required materials and potential displacement of new orders with existing surplus or overstocked inventory;
- Analyze inventory consumption, identify trends and opportunities for optimization that will improve service levels and/or reduce carrying costs
- Performs stock extensions and deletions in support of client requests;
- Assists ongoing efforts to improve materials/inventory visibility
- Identifies gaps in the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process and gaps in Supply Chain systems that may need to be addressed to facilitate effective spare parts management
- Ensure timely analysis of purchasing demands and seamless execution of materials replenishment process in SAP for respective producing facilities in accordance with all applicable inventory management guidelines and adopted best practices
- Ensure clear line of sight on daily activities.
- Supports establishment and management of field inventory at satellite stores e. g. working with warehouses and field personnel/clients to ensure material is labelled, replenished and annually counted (SAP cycle count);
- Provide regular update to immediate supervisor on the progress of special projects and mom-routine activities
- Place order to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Perform other duties as may be required and determined by the immediate supervisor
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven experience as an inventory analyst or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory analysis software (e.g ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong mathematical skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Inventory management with the requisite qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Supply chain, Accounting, or other relevant fields that may apply
3rd April, 2020.