Bervidson | Title: Inventory Management Project Officer | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Retail Type: Multi Product Boutique / Online Store / Personal Shopping
Bervidson is a leading retail and SME consulting, training, and development group in Nigeria. Our goal is to help organizations maximize performance, drive growth and success through our industry specific products and services such as workshops, seminars, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, information services and more.
- A good job opportunity has arisen for proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Key Job Responsibilities
We seek a technically competent individual to conduct full inventory count record using Excel. Then review the
report after accountant has uploaded that data into the accounting software for accuracy.
- Staff must be able to take full records of the business inventory – photograph and label all inventory
- Records must have relevant information as directed – price, code, quantity, color, unique
- Inventory system must be updated and reconciled periodically with new purchases, sales, and obsolete
- Once project begins you are expected to complete within agreed time period.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must be able to use Excel
- Must be able to take detailed Inventory or stock for a business and be excellent at it
- Data collection accuracy and entry is a must. You must be able to input data accurately.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.