Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Ijesha, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving, storing, and controlling movement of items kept in cold storage
- Understand and comply with company’s Policies, Procedures and Instructions.
- Responsible for cold room organization using the FIFO method
- Responsible for items shortage in cold room
- Responsible about daily cycle count
- Responsible to make a report for near expired & damage items to stock controller.
- Responsible about the shelf life of items in his room should not be less than 4 month.
- Report to cold store supervisor about any broken pallet or damage while receiving from container.
- Responsible for checking broken pallet & damage in his cold room for replacement
- Responsible to keep all documents of the Receiving & Rooms in good condition without missing.
- Responsible for forklift Operators and labours.
- Supervising staff and provide them with relevant training on all aspects of the operation
- Implementing warehouse safety programs that specifically apply to cold storage
- Dealing with customer questions and complaints
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc with 1 – 2 years work experience
- Nearness to Agege, Mushin, Isolo, Okota etc. will be highly considered.
- Candidate must be a Male (nature of job requires gender).
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must have strong personality with good leadership skills.