Job Title: Inventory Officer | Location: Lagos | Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a major force in the Interiors and Furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for proper and effective stock management and inventory control
- You will participate in and oversee the receipt, storage, requisitioning and disbursement of supplies and materials
- You will inspect items to ensure appropriate quality and quantity
- You will dispense items and ensure a proper record keeping in the computer system.
- You must have a minimum of OND with a minimum of 4 years requisite experience
- You must be able to perform simple arithmetic calculations and be numerate and analytical with good organisational skills
- You should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning skills
- You should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail
- You must be hardworking and trustworthy
- You must be proficient in a relevant computer application.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.