- Declares production in a timely manner based on information provided from operations
- Reviews backlushing error report (COGI) daily and solves errors in report (in collaboration with planning / operations / finance)
- Does frequent material stock counts at shop floor and adjusts system stocks to match actual stocks
- Reviews & analyses count differences and shares outcomes with Mill planning and operations to drive data & BOM accuracy
Machine hour recording
- Enters machine hours provided by Operations into SAP
- R/3 once a week (once a day)
Material Supply to operations
- Calls of raw materials,& finishing supplies form from Warehouse (Lagos DC) 4961 via STO in SAP to (Lagos Diaper Plant 4960)
- Returns materials back to the warehouse(4961) via an STO in SAP from Diaper plant (4960)
- National Diploma ND in either Commercial, Social Science, or Engineering Field.
- Experience in Warehousing / Materials handling & management
- Computer skills (Excel, Word etc essential)
- Basic SAP knowledge
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.