Job Title: Investigation & Fraud Management Officer | Nextzon Business Services Limited | Location: Lagos
Business Segment: Internal Audit – IAD-00
Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
Requirements and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or in a numerate discipline. Professional qualification in Accounting or Audit. Membership of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Skills and competencies in Report Writing and Presentation, Audit & Investigation, Business & Professional Ethics (Confidentiality, Integrity, Accountability etc.), Financial and operational audit of organizations.
- Knowledge of Financial/Banking Industry, Data Analytics, I.T Audit, Control awareness, Professional Scepticism, Financial Accounting theory and application, Accounting Standards, Policy Development, and Financial Reporting. Other required attributes are Analytical / Problem solving skills, Integrity and Discretion, and a demonstrable use of Initiative.
- Experience in Branch Operations, Credit and Marketing, Risk Management, Treasury Operations, International Operations and Compliance will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years banking experience, with at least 3 years in Investigation & Fraud Management Audit Roles
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates should apply for only one position. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.