Emelex Integrated Services Limited | Job Title: Investment Analyst | Location: Abuja
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents
- Proven working experience as an Investment Analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Excellent investment analysis software user
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.