Title: Investment Analyst | Human Capital Partners (HCP) | Location: Lagos
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the implementation of effective Debt and Equity Investor Relations (IR) programmes
- Preparing business proposals for prospects.
- Evaluation of market and peer data.
- Conduct daily market surveillance and regular research on the financial markets.
- Developing client investor relations framework, outreach, plans, and implementation strategy.
- The analysis of corporate financial information, reports, publications, and statements to provide useful direction for investors, clients, and relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing briefing materials, presentations, press releases, factsheet, and other investor materials.
- Organising investor events for clients such as; conference calls, site visits, capital market days and so on.
- Collating business intelligence and competitive analysis.
- Support with the preparation of annual reports through research, analysis, writing and proofreading.
- The preparation of reports to the board, senior management, and IR teams of clients on relevant aspects across the IR spectrum.
- Manage relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Other IR related tasks assigned to you.
- Minimum of second class honors, upper division (2:1) Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance-related.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant work experience in the financial services sector.
- Excellent business writing and reporting, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience in financial analysis, particularly the ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and corporate results, with keen attention to detail.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic.
- Flexible – able to pick up new tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across countries, and cultures.
Application Closing Date
Aug 8, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.