Job Title: Investment Associate | Co-creation Hub CcoHUB | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Job Type: Full-time
- The Investment Associate will assist the investment management team in executing its deal sourcing and portfolio monitoring strategies..
- Performing market research and due diligence for potential investment.
- Working with portfolio companies on research projects, preparing competitor analysis and valuation analysis.
- Meeting with entrepreneurs of businesses that are potentially interesting investments.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics from portfolio companies.
- Participate in organizing events, conferences, and workshops for the startup ecosystem.
- Minimum of University degree (2:1) or HND in (Accounting, Banking and Finance or Social Science related background)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Organization Awareness & Concern for Impact.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply