Investment One is a diversified organisation that provides various financial and investment services all over Nigeria. Since founded in 2007 following the Central Bank of Nigeria’s initiated reforms in the banking industry, Investment One (then GTB Asset Management Limited) has offered and continues to offer innovative investment options coupled with value-added services in Nigeria’s financial services space. We pride ourselves in providing first-class services in the industry. Our strong expertise at understanding clients’ needs and mapping them against a wide range of superior products gives us a comprehensive edge in the market share.
Jobs at One Finance
November 28, 2022
November 22, 2022
One Financial Services Job Title: Head, Trust Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The unit head primarily occupies 2 major roles. A business development role as well as an administrative role.… Read more here
Customer Service Agent
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will help the company achieve its short & long-term goals. As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
- Assessing customers’ needs and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
- Respond to existing and prospective customers via online chat;
- Answering questions about the product for prospective customers.
- Giving feedback on issues experienced with the app.
- Helping customers complete applications and repayments.
- Converting inquiries into customer.
- Resolving complaints within allotted times to meet targets of Customer Support Team.
- Supporting the collections team by making calls to customers in arrears and arranging repayment plans.
Skills & Requirements
- Fast learner – You will be very tech savvy and have the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the Paylater product quickly and understand it inside-out to be enable you deliver service to the customer.
- Proactive – You will need to seek out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
- Independent – You will require little to no supervision, providing feedback when needing and keeping your colleagues and superiors aware of relevant situations.
- Aware – You will understand the underlying issue being raised by the person you are engaging with and be able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
- Tech Savvy – You will be very aware of Internet technologies including banking apps, mobile phone technologies, Android, Internet, Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
- Multitasking – You will be able to handle several tasks and priorities your work load between customer service duties and collections.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Fast typer, up to 30 words per minute at least.
- Great sense of humor.
- Have a lot of ambition.
- Driven to constantly improve him or herself and the entire team.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online