Title: Investor Relations Analyst | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Wema Bank Plc | Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
- Wema Bank is seeking an Investor relations analyst to join our investor relations team.
- The role will largely be focused on collaborating with and supporting the investor relations team in developing and executing the IR strategy, operating plans, budget, and global IR programme.
- The primary operating objective of the IR programme is to educate and update investors and security analysts about the company to achieve a fair relative stock price.
- Support the collection and analysis of relative stock price movements, investors’ and analysts’ perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership
- Execute research and analysis required by the Head of Investor Relations
- Collaborate in executing the global investor relations program, including strategy (linked to the company’s strategy), operating plan, budget, and the detailed execution of the IR operating plan
- Support strategic (integrated) communication to include strategy and assure consistency of messages by all communicators
- Document the company’s current and historic external and internal messages (for IR and Strategic Communication) and ensure that the current messages are distributed to all the company’s communicators
- Collaborate with corporate communication and marketing on communication-and-media strategy, operating plan, key messages, integration and consistency of messages and efforts, product sharing, and support to operating employees for strategic communication
- Assist in preparing investor engagement materials
- Engage consistently with the buy side and sell side
- Execute the data collection, analysis, and creation of periodic feedback reports about the company’s stock price, relative stock price, brokerage analysts’ estimates and perceptions, oral perceptions and opinions from analysts and investors, industries and peer companies, and the stock market
- Assist with the selection of analysts and investors to be surveyed about their opinions and perceptions about the company
- Administrate the collection, analysis, and reporting of feedback from analysts, investors, and company leaders about their perceptions of the IR program
- Administrate the collection, analysis, and reporting of feedback from analysts, investors, journalists, and company leaders for their perceptions about Strategic Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience; experience working in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Outstanding financial analysis, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modelling techniques used by analysts to project operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock
- An understanding of the financial and investment markets and the ability to establish new relationships quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply