Title: Invoicing and Inventory Account Officer | PrisDav Consulting | Location: Lagos
PrisDav Consulting – Our client a leading FMCG (Wine and Spirit) company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a suitable fit for the position above.
- The officer is primarily responsible for adhere to existing procedures for invoicing already established, generating invoices for all dispatches and Generation of inventory value on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
- Adhere to existing procedures for invoicing already established
- Generating invoices for all dispatches
- Filing copy of invoices generated for Finance
- Managing age of invoices with Finance and Credit Control Manager
- Generating cost analysis of FGs inventories for the depot on the following:
- Unsellable like breakages, congealed etc.
- Sellable like good ones for both fast- and slow-moving stocks.
- Monitoring all FGs transactions at the depots to the final stage.
- Labour cost efficiency report for the depot
- Generation of inventory value on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Handling receipt of stock of Finished Goods into the depot
- Daily report on Invoice/dispatch/ expense issue/sample/ closing stocks-FGs
- Establishing inventory control system in the depot.
- Production of weekly and monthly depot performance report
- Report on product performance on weekly and monthly basis
- Determination of inventory -FGs replenishment level and buffer stock
- Depot cost control management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / HND Accounting. Must have ACA, CIMA with at least 5 – 10 years Manufacturing experience and must have requisite experience on any relevant ERP accounting software.
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.