Latest job vacancies at Ique Security Service Limited
Ique Security Service Limited is an outsourcing consulting firm.
Jobs at Ique Security Service Recruitment
November 25, 2022
Job Title: Flight Reservation | Ique Security service Limited Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Flight Reservation Also known as travel clerks or reservationists, reservation agents provide booking and reservation services… Read more here
Personal Assistant at Ique Security Service Limited
November 1, 2022 N
Ique Security Service Limited Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior… Read more here
Front Desk Clerk at Ique Security Service Limited
November 1, 2022
Ique Security Service Limited Job Title: Front Desk Clerk Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Part-time Job Details We are looking for a professional Front Desk Clerk to oversee all receptionist and secretarial… Read more here
Store Manager at Ique Security Service Limited
November 1, 2022
Ique Security Service Limited Job Title: Store Manager Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Position Details The Store Manager, also known as a Store Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations… Read more here
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Store Manager, also known as a Store Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff.
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.