Job Title: IT Administrator | Location: Lagos | Royal Power & Energy Limited
- SNMP/Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when the need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, troubleshooting, and provision of LAN/WAN operations
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of company computers, network infrastructure, and peripherals
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet access on systems, employee emails, and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office every day
- Any other related assignments
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.