Baobab Group is leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
Job Title: IT Auditor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Information Systems Auditor is involved in audit assignments scheduled in the Group’s Annual Audit Plan
- Audit of the IT function within the group and of the governance of the IT
- Audit of IT projects(implementation, new product migration, etc.)
- Audit of IT applications and the Core Banking System (in particular F and its transfer to accounting or other applications)
- Audit of the security of information systems and the various user authorizations
- Audit of business continuity plans (tests, etc.)
- Take part in the internal audit mission with the existing internal auditor team(data analysis, documents review, client visit etc).
- For each of these missions, the Information Systems Auditor must :
- Analyze the processes
- Carry out risk analyses in order to evaluate and adapt the resources allocated to security
- Organize penetration tests,vulnerability audits and other SSI controls
- Make written recommendations
- Ensure the follow-up of the implementation of action plans
- Organize punctual interventions in case of anomaly
- Raise awareness and provide training on security issues
- The Information Systems auditor will also have the following functions
- Participate in the development of the Annual IT Audit Plan
- Train the internal auditors of the subsidiaries in IT auditing
- Assist with the information system portion of group internal audit assignments
- Participate in the development and updating of the Group’s audit methodology and guidelines
- Participate in fraud investigations related to the information system
- Coordinate the follow-up of the Group’sIT recommendations (internal and external audits, Central Bank, etc.) and support the external auditors during their audits on IT aspects
- Review and test controls in information technology systems and functions to ensure information integrity, security and business continuity.
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned by the IT Audit Manager and Internal Audit Manager Nigeria.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems Management and a good grasp of technology and security concepts.
- Proven experience of approximately 1 to 3 years as an IT auditor in an international firm and/or in the banking or financial(or microfinance) sector, or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant experience as an IT specialist would be an added advantage.
- Hold strong technical skills(software,database, networking, security and accounting). Experience with partitioning, cloud and remote IS access would be a plus
- Knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Good adaptability, listening, analysis and synthesis skills.
- Good general,economic and financial culture.
- Knowledge of IS legislation,best practices.
- Working knowledge of data analysis.
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English(French is optional).
- Have business sensitivity (Microfinance, Banking).
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.