Compugeen Africa | Job Title: IT Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for experienced IT Business Development Manager that will be responsible for improving the market position of the company & driving revenue generation in the market space.
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
- To excel in this position, you should be energetic, intuitive, and you must proactive and be able handle time-sensitive tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
- Participate in pricing of solution/service.
- Present products & services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base
- Increase market share of the organization.
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years Experience in the IT industry, especially in the delivery of IT solutions.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification such as a Master’s degree is a plus.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should be addressed to “The HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document via: [email protected] using “REF:0605” as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.