Job Title: IT Change Analyst
Location: Marina, Lagos
Brief Job Description
- Review and record requests for change (RFCs).
- Categorize change requests.
- Prioritize changes according to business objectives.
- Accept or reject RFCs.
- Convene the change advisory board (CAB) meetings.
- Create and circulate the change schedule
- Initiate and follow through with the Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) after deployments.
- Maintain all change documentation (policies, procedures, templates, etc.).
- Produce management reports.
- Identify opportunities for service improvements.
Qualification and Experience
- HND / B.Sc minimum of Lower Credit/Second class lower in related discipline.
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
Skills Required / Person Specification:
- People Management
- Customer Focus
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A hands-on officer who is technically savvy, mutable, and works well with both internal and cross-functional teams, Users, and top management.
- Take appropriate decisions whilst at the same time, ensuring that others do likewise.
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organizational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues, and handle conflict by adopting a logical and unemotional approach until a solution becomes achievable.
- Work persistently when gathering information and seeking solutions to problems
N102,000 monthly + other benefits.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.