Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Company: Nestlé Waters, Abaji
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years relevant experiencePosition Summary
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an IT Coordinator to supervise the day-to-day operations of IS & IT platforms including Factory Automation Systems; while ensuring best quality service based on continuous improvement and according to Service Level Agreements.A day in the life of…
- Providing support and operating all incidents and requests related with factory automation systems.
- Supporting factory operations through functional objectives, ensuring harmonization and consistency of existing/new tools and processes.
- Providing support and operating LAN, WAN and end-user computing issues within agreed service levels.
- Managing and supporting end-user computing local escalations, ensuring appropriate stakeholders’ communication and driving root cause elimination.
- Ensuring flawless implementation of agreed projects on time and on budget following agreed methodology.
- Coordinating and delivering technical requirements within process improvement projects.
- Leading/guiding and supporting market project teams in undertaking business process improvement projects or initiatives; and/or the deployment of Information Technology solution functionalities.
- Ensuring implemented IT solutions meet internal and external standards in regards to compliance.
- Supporting markets to comply with internal control requirements across all end-to-end processes.
- Establishing, maintaining and optimizing an efficient sustained organization across all levels within the Information Technology support organization, ensuring SLO and ticket volume reduction targets are met.
- Leveraging innovative methodology to drive further optimization and simplification of support organization to eliminate waste.
- Maintaining strong functional IT networks with functional business experts in zone functions, markets and globally managed businesses.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related course. A relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a key IT personnel within a highly structured environment.
- Technical experience in systems hardware, LAN, WAN, telephony, etcetera.
- Broad knowledge of IT technology and operations.
- General understanding/orientation of service delivery processes including prioritization and scheduling.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Process Teams, Security Team, Operations, Infrastructure, Third-Party Providers and Development teams.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words; and an appreciable knowledge of English language.
- The ability to analyze proposed solutions to strategic problems.
- Applicable critical thinking prowess within the technical environment.
- Results-focused and service-oriented in a networked environment.
- Effective collaboration skills, time management and planning/organization.
- Attention to details, strong and precise decision-making skills.
How to apply