Job Title: IT Executive Assistant | Dangote Group | Reference ID:ITEA – Lagos – 001 | Location: Lagos
- The IT Admin Assistant will support the IT Management team. Responsibilities will include the management of mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational/technical tasks.
- This role requires a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and extremely fast at solving problems.
- Manage and maintain complex calendar coordination for Group Head of IT.
- Extensive Outlook calendar coordination for the Information Technology Department including project, teams, internal and external auditor meetings.
- Support projects related to IT through various applications and dashboards
- Take meeting minutes for technology related project charters and distribute accordingly
- Assist with team project coordination, maintenance, and reporting, including creation of status reports and metrics
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by IT Leadership team
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for IT Team.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming memos, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Education and Experience:
- Ordinary National Diploma.
- Should have 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online